What you can do if you see a homeless person on the street in your community?
- Monday - Friday from 7 AM to 7 PM - call the Connect Outreach Response Line @ 267-258-1974 and an Outreach Team will come and try to engage the person.
- Weekends and weekday evenings (7 PM to 7 AM) call the Crisis Connections Team @ 1-855-889-7827.
County Council Launches New Strategy in War on Addiction
As the nation wrestles with a deadly heroin/opioid epidemic, Delaware County Council is adding another strategy to its battle against addiction – a recovery lifeline that may lead to treatment and saving lives on a long-term basis.
Two trained recovery specialists are now available to respond to reports of an overdose with the end goal of connecting those overdose victims to a treatment program.
Joseph T. Dougherty
Director, Human Services
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255, press 1
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies
- To report suspected child abuse or neglect contact:
Pennsylvania Child Abuse Hotline (ChildLine)
Available 24 hours to receive reports of suspected child abuse and neglect.
DISCLAIMER: we are not responsible for any translation errors from using the Google Language feature.